THE perfect gift for the Grillfather, the BBQ Boss, the King of the Backyard BBQ, the Daddio of the Patio:
- Bear Paws. The original, must-have BBQ accessory. A longtime favorite of BBQ experts across the nation, Bear Paws are specially designed for lifting and shredding meat.
- TRUFF Hot Sauce. TRUFF uses ripe red chili peppers infused with real black truffle, black truffle oil and organic agave nectar from Jalisco, Mexico. It's all tied together with a hint of organic cumin. This isn't the spiciest, hottest sauce on the planet. Instead, it's a rollercoaster that starts a little sweet, then turns on the heat. Not too much, but just enough for you to feel it and for people around to see you smile.
- Mauro Provision's Craft Giardiniera - Honey G. Made in the giardiniera capital of the world by a Chicagoan who was born to make it. It’s a colorful cornucopia of peppers and vegetables that are perfectly pickled, finely fermented and superbly spiced. You’ll find the perfect balance of addictive heat, fantastic flavor & tantalizing texture. Just ONE spoonful adds buckets of flavor and crunch to almost anything you eat…" - Jeff Mauro. Made in Chicago.
- Old Brooklyn Mustard, Pepped Up. Pepped Up is a whole grain brown mustard infused with ale from Collision Bend Brewing Co. in Cleveland, OH. It is zesty with a little bit of pickled whole yellow mustard seeds, sweet pickled garlic and cracked black peppercorns. 2020 Good Food Awards Winner.
- Old Brooklyn Mustard, IPA. World award winning blend of pickled and beer infused whole mustard seeds. IPA Infused brown mustard seeds, pickled jalapeno’s give warmth to our mustard. Kaffir lime leaves bring a hint of citrus to compliment the IPA notes.
- Nicolas Vahe Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce. Classic barbecue sauce infused with sweet honey and warming bourbon for a bold flavor that's great on pork or chicken. Made in France + concepted in Denmark, this range of globally-inspired prepared food and condiments was founded in 2000 by renowned French-born chef Nicolas Vahe with the philosophy that eating delicious, healthy food should be simple.
- mmm That Rub Seasoning. The Master Blend is a savory mix, with a balanced flavor of 17 spices, and only a hint of brown sugar. Chicago, IL + Black Owned Business.